You know it’s a bad day when your Internet Service Provider (ISP) calls your phone to tell you that your IP address is spewing forth spam. It’s also not good when that event is preceded by a webpage redirecting to a crap website and your antivirus software giving up. Luckily Windows has a malicious software [...]
- @vedette sorry about the long ass turnaround on the reply, but yes, _THE_ Johnathan Taylor Thomas. http://jttarchive.net/ in reply to vedette #
- Learned a valuable lesson today: Health > money. Got offered to eat a cup full of red pepper flakes. Got 1 spoonful in b4 repercussions. #
- @commishcool that 20-1 Sox Vs Twins was brutal. I fucking hate the twins. in reply to commishcool #
- A friend of mine just spotted Jhonathan Taylor Thomas on the Brown Line Train. #
I just thought I would quickly mention Cheapass Games.
From their own mouth:
“We here at Cheapass Games are aware of two basic facts about games: they cost too much, and they are at some level all the same.
If you ignore the clever shapes they come [...]
Facets, a Chicago video store with an amazing collection of obscure and out of the way videos, is now providing video by mail.
Essentially, they are servicing the long tail. I can’t wait to rent “Liquid Sky” which was not available at either Netflix or Blockbuster Video.
Rent videos by mail
I’ve been a member of Depart-ment for over two years, and even designed the flyer for their last show.
They are closing down shop. It’s the end of an era. You will still see me at pitchfork this year, but read the press release for more details.
From their press release:“After six years and nearly twenty shows [...]
The goal: We have two televisions and one satellite TV tuner. Occasionally, I want to watch something on the primary TV that is not satellite TV. Think DVD, video games, or silence.
Some times, my special lady friend would like to watch satellite TV. I get tired of schlepping the video games to the other room. [...]
- Heading out to see Flight of the Conchords. Aparently it’s business time. Let the FotC references begin! #
- @m_kap Yay the Flight of the Conchords concert was awesome. Thx for offering to reconstruct me. In that sense, you complete me. <3. in reply to m_kap #
- Walking around the office today and found a giant Lego Statue of Liberty. Neet! http://twitpic.com/4cmcb #
- Holy shit: a fucking cylndrical tv! http://twitpic.com/4cq0m also found walking around the office. That’s sweet. #